Gir Jungle Lion Safari (2 Nights / 3 Days)
(2 Nights Gir National Park)
Destinations: Gir National Park, Devaliya Park, Gir Local
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 82 loyalty points. Your cart will total 82 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 21.
|Nights / Days||2 Nights 3 Days|
|Hotel Rating||Swiss Tent|
|Meal Plan||American Plan (AP) - Breakfast & 2 Meal (Lunch & Dinner)|
|Travel Vehicle||Private Car / Bus (Non A/c)|
Per Person Rate (Ex-Junagadh)
Rs 8,250/- per person (For Min. 12 persons)
[Not applicable for Peak Season - Diwali - 22 Oct to 6 Nov 2016 & Christ-Mas - 24 Dec 2016 - 5 Jan 2017]
A) 2 Gir Jungle Safaris
B) Chakda Ride (approx 3 Hrs) with following Sight-seeing:
1. Sasan Forest office.
2. Sasan Museum
3. Sasan Crocodile Park.
4. Sasan Town
5. Hiren River.
6. Haripar caves.
7. Lakkadvera forest.
8. Few Photogenic spots.
• Pick up from & Drop Ex-Junagadh (Hired Vehicle)
• 2 Lunch at Junagagh (Arrival & Departure)
• 2 Nights in Swiss Tent (Multi-sharing)
• Arrival welcome drink
• Buffet Veg Meals (Lunch, Hi Tea, Dinner, Breakfast) at Resort
• 2 Gir Jungle Safaris
• 1 Devaliya Park Safari *
• 1 Chakda Ride
• Midnight Jungle Walk
• Other complimentary rides & activities.
Midnight Jungle Walk *:
A small few kms walk tour in the jungle around midnight to get a real good feeling of a dense forest, see the stars and feel the chill. There are chances to see few animals like rabbits, fox, hyenas, deer, leopard or Lion in this tour. However we don't guarantee any animal sighting. For safety we always have few locals with us and we appreciate if you tip them at the end if the tour.
Devaliya Park Safari:
Lion Safari remains on at Devaliya Interpretation zone. Closed only on Wednesday! This is by 32 Seater Bus and will be organised in case we get other group to make a count of 32.
Gir Gypsy Lion Safari: (From 16th Oct to 15th June)
To be booked in advance. Max six people allowed in a Gypsy. It has daily 3 hours ride. 6-9 am (Max Sighting), 9-12 noon & 3-6 pm.
Other chargeable activities:
Siddi Dhamal Dance: Rs 4000/ per performance. One hour. Charges Includes - 1. Performance charge. 2. To & Fro travel charges. 3. Wood for bon fire. 4. Diesel for fireworks.
Jungle Night Safari by open jeep: 40 kms in revenue roads only via forest area. 2 hours. Rs 600/- per person. Min Five persons per jeep.
Camp Fire Arrangement: Rs 500/- 10 kg fire wood. Advance request appreciated.
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porter age.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges (unless mentioned specifically).
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges
• Everything that is not specifically mentioned in 'Package Includes'.
Rules & Regulations and Terms & Conditions apply.
No customer reviews for the moment.