Amazing Kullu - Manali Volvo Package(4 Nights / 5 Days)
02 Nights Manali & 2 Nights Volvo
Destinations: Manali - Kullu
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 59 loyalty points. Your cart will total 59 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 15.
|Nights / Days||4 Nights 5 Days|
|Hotel Rating||As per Package|
|Meal Plan||Modified American Plan (MAP) - Breakfast & 1 Meal (Lunch/Dinner)|
|Travel Vehicle||Half Sharing Car + Half Private Car|
Per Person Rates (Ex-Delhi)
Standard - 4,500/- Per Pax (For Min. 2 Pax)
Hotel in Use - Hotel Suraj cottage / Hotel Vikrant Inn / Hotel New Harmony Inn / Similar
Semi Deluxe - 5,700/- Per Pax (For Min. 2 Pax)
Hotel in Use - Hotel Orchard Retreat / Ridge View / Manali Paradise / Hotel Gautam Cottage / Similar
Deluxe Hotel - 5,900/- Per Pax (For Min. 2 Pax)
Hotel in Use - Hotel Hotel Out Town / Hotel Jupiter / Naina Resort / Similar
Rate Valid (for tour dates up-to 31-Mar-2017)
Package Inclusions :
Delhi-Manali-Delhi by Volvo coach (2*2) Ac Video Coach (2 Ticket)
02 Nights’ Accommodation in Deluxe Room
Pick up & Drop from Volvo Bus stand to hotel
Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) on arrival
Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
One Half day Local Sightseeing by Individual Car
One Full day sightseeing of Solang by Sharing Car
All Taxes Included.
Day 01:-Delhi-Manali (570 Kms/11-12 hrs.)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to Firoz-Shah-Kotla Stadium, at gate no.-3, (on your own) at 5:00 pm. Overnight Journey by Volvo, Volvo Facilities: A/C Semi Sleeper, LCD T.V, Push Back seats, Thigh Rests. Soulful Manali offers something special for everyone. It gives peace for mediators, inspiration to Artists, Daring Activities for Adventure Seekers etc. On the way to Manali you experience the cool breeze of Manali already taking all your stress away, soothing you from calmness in the environment and surprising you by presenting its jaw- downed landscapes. Overall It an excellent place for holiday.
Day 02:-Arrival In Manali & Local City Tour (3-4 Hrs)
Reach Manali at 6 - 7 am, Meet our representative at Manali Volvo Stand and transfer to the hotel. After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes-
1. Hadimba Devi Temple:- It chief central of interest in Manali , dedicated to the goddess Hadimba ,the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
2. Vashisht (3.5 kms from Mall) :- Hot Sulphur Water springs-which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and posses various medical properties . Nearby it is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple.
3. Tibetan-Monastery (0.5 Kms):- This Gadhan The choking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery
4. Club House (2 Kms from Mall):- Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque, auditorium etc..
Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight
Day 03: Manali (Full day Trip to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point ) Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point Sightseeing by Own Cost or By us if Available Permit - Pay on the spot according Union rate
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba. Rothang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surroundings, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Kindly Note: National Green Tribunal is allowing only limited vehicle to Rohtang pass per day. So Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point Sightseeing by Own Cost or By us if Available Permit - Pay on the spot according Union rate
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the Volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to precede Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 05:-Arrival at Delhi-Tour Ends
After arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for Lifetime........
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porter age.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges (unless mentioned specifically).
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges
• Everything that is not specifically mentioned in 'Package Includes'.
No customer reviews for the moment.