Complete Journey - Ladakh - 7 Nights 8 Days
05 Nights Leh, 01 Night Nubra & 01 Night Pangong
Destinations: Leh - Ladakh - Khardungla - Nubra - Pangong
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 300 loyalty points. Your cart will total 300 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 75.
|4||₹ 5,000||Up to ₹ 20,000|
|6||₹ 10,000||Up to ₹ 60,000|
|Nights / Days||7 Nights 8 Days|
|Hotel Rating||Standard (2 Star)|
|Meal Plan||Modified American Plan (MAP) - Breakfast & 1 Meal (Lunch/Dinner)|
|Travel Vehicle||Private Car / Bus (Non A/c)|
Per Person Rates (Ex-Leh)
20,000/- Per Pax (For group of 6+ Pax)
25,000/- Per Pax (For group of 4+ Pax)
30,000/- Per Pax (For group of 2+ Pax)
Rate Valid (till 31 Dec-2016)
Booking Amount 40%. Rest payable 2 days before tour date.
Hotels in Use:
Leh : Hotel New Antelope/ Hotel Royal Plaza / Hotel Eco Exotic or similar.
Nubra : Hotel Sand Dune or similar.
Pangong : 100 Sky Camp or similar.
• 07 Nights Accommodation at Specified Hotels.
• Sightseeing Tours/Transfers as per the itinerary.
• Inner Line Permits.
• All Hotel Breakfast and Dinner Meal (MAP Basis).
• Driver’s Bata & VAC.
• Vehicle charges - Innova / Xylo / Scorpio or similar
• Parking & Toll Charges.
• Service Tax.
Day : 01
Route : Airport – Leh
Night Stay : Leh, Hotel
Leh, Ladakh is the largest province within the North Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. It is surrounded and bisected by some of the highest mountain ranges in the world. Running in a generally northwest to southeast direction through Ladakh, the great Himalayan Range separates the valley of Kashmir from Ladakh.
You will be met upon arrival by a Ladakh Trip representative who will transfer you to your hotel in Leh. Upon arrival, proceed for check-in at your hotel. Remainder of the day will be for rest to acclimatize.
Since you are reaching an altitude of 4000mtrs approx from 200mtrs in just one hour’s time, you may be excited and would want to explore everything very first day however it is your body which needs to get acclimatized to such height and climate. We sincerely suggest that you rest on the first day for body acclimatization. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day : 02
Route : Full day local sightseeing around Leh
Night Stay : Leh, Hotel
After breakfast visit for local sightseeing of Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill, Sangam View where Indus & Zanskar River meet.
• The Hall of Fame: Located near the Leh Airfiled, is a museum constructed as well as maintained by the Indian Army in the memory of the soldiers who had lost their lives during the Indo-Pak wars. It is also termed as a memorial for the war heroes. This building consists of two floors. While on the ground floor, there is information about the brave soldiersand a souvenir shop but on the first floor, there are artefacts of various wars (mainly Kargil war) such as the weapons used during the war and some important documents, related to the same. There is another section dedicated to the Siachen glacier.
• Gurdwara Shri Pathar Sahib : It is situated on the Srinagar-Leh Road, 25kms before the Leh. It is very beautiful and it was created in memory of the founder of Sikh religion and the first guru, Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
• Magnetic Hill :It is a so-called "gravity hill" located near Leh in Ladakh, India. The “Magnet Hill” is located on the Leh-Kargil-Srinagar national highway, about 30 km from Leh, at a height of 11,000 feet above sea level. On its south side flows the Indus, which originates in Tibet and goes to Pakistan. The magnetic hill has become a popular stop for domestic tourists on car journeys. The alignment of the road with the slope of the background can give the illusion that cars are able to drift upwards.
• Sangam Valley:It is a 48 kilometre drive from Leh and is the confluence of the rivers Indus and Zanskar. Just the view of Sangam Valley from the road above it can make you swoon in ecstasy. The colours of the two rivers can be distinctly seen at the confluence. It is an amazing place to sit, relax, and enjoy a picnic with family and friends. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day : 03
Route : Leh - Nubra via Khardungla Top
Night Stay : Nubra, Hotel
After breakfast at hotel drive towards Nubra valley. Popularly known as Dorma or "the valley of flowers" via Khardungla Pass - the world's one of the highest motorable road (5602 mts). On arrival, check-in to your Hotel.
Later in the afternoon, visit the Diskit Monastery and the giant statue of Maitreya Buddha which is the tallest Buddha statue in Ladakh. Later visit the white sand dunes at Hunder where you can enjoy the Double Humped Bactrian camel ride (ride on direct payment basis). Overnight stay in Nubra.
Day : 04
Route : Nubra - Leh
Night Stay : Leh, Hotel
After breakfast you will leave for Leh on the same route to Nubra.Afternoon you will we taken to visit Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace.
• Shanti Stupa : Located on the hilltop at Changspa. The Stupa was constructed by a Japanese Buddhist organization, known as 'The Japanese for World Peace'. The aim behind the construction of the Stupa was to commemorate 2500 years of Buddhism and to promote World Peace.
• Leh Palace: Built in the 17th century, it was built as the residential palace for the King Singge Namgyal. Much smaller but resembling the Potala in Lhasa, Leh Palace is now in ruins. It has nine storeys and has been deserted since the royal family shifted to the Stok Palace in 1830s. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day : 05
Route : Leh - Pangong (14270 ft i.e. 4350 mt)
Night Stay : Pangong, Camp
After breakfast Leave for full day excursion to Pangong Lake. This route takes the visitor past the picturesque villages of Shey and Thikse, and turns off the Indus valley by the side valley of Chemrey and Sakti. The Ladakh rang is crossed by the Chang-la (18,000 feet / 5,475 M) which despite its great elevation is one of the easier passes, remaining open for much of the year even in winter, apart from periods of actual snowfall. Tangse, just beyond the foot of the pass, has an ancient temple. But the main attraction of this circuit is the Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 M). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometers at its widest point to which foreigners are permitted, is only some seven km along the southern shore from the head of the lake, but it affords spectacular views of the mountains of the Changchenmo range to the north, their reflection shimmering in the ever-changing blues and greens of the lakes brackish water. Above Spangmik are the glacier and snow-capped peaks of the Pangong range. Overnight stay in Pangong.
Day : 06
Route : Pangong - Leh (13950 ft i.e. 4250 mt)
Night Stay : Leh, Hotel
After breakfast leave for walk at Pangong Lake, a highest salt water lake in the World, shared by two countries India (25%) & China (75%), enjoy the beauty of lake on banks of the lake while appreciating the changing colours of fascinating high altitude lake. Drive back to Leh covering Shey Palace, Thiksey monasteries, Sindhu Ghat and 3 Idiot’s School.
• Shey Palace (15kms south of Leh): Was built by Deldan Namgyal in the beginning of 17th century AD. The main image in the monastery is three story statue of Buddha Shakamuni, made of copper gilt which was made by Deldan Namgyal in the memory of his father Singay Namgyal. The statue is the only of its kind in the region.
• Thiksey Gompa (17kms south of Leh): The most beautiful in all the monasteries in Ladakh, belongs to the Gelukspa order.
Overnight stay in Leh.
Day : 07
Route : Leh – day free (adventure activities)
Night Stay : Leh, Hotel
Today’s day is free for adventure activities, you can enjoy river rafting/biking (on direct payment basis). Evening is free to stroll in the markets of Leh enjoying shopping and exploring the town. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day : 08
Route : Leh - Airport
After early breakfast, check-out of the hotel and we transfer you to the Airport for your onward flight, the trip ends with extremely fond memories and an experience you will cherish for a life time.
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porter age.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges (unless mentioned specifically).
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges
• Everything that is not specifically mentioned in 'Package Includes'.
If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the holiday, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges.
Cancellation Charges per person:
45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure 30 % of the Holiday Cost.
29 To 15 days prior to the departure 40% of the Holiday Cost.
14 To 07 days prior to the departure 60% of the Holiday Cost.
06 To 03 days prior to the departure 80% of the Holiday Cost.
02 day prior to the departure / No Show 90% of the Holiday Cost.
No customer reviews for the moment.